Hotel Dona Manuela

Hotel Dona Manuela

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Hallo! My name is Julia. I work in the hotel catalonia Emperador Trajano 4*. The hotel offers modern and stylish amenities right in the historic center of histiric Sevilla.
On the first week of practice main parlourmaid show me hotel: reseption, restaurante, bar and hotel rooms. Show me working stock, means of cleaning, bed-sheets, pillowcases, towels and coverlets.
I work together with other parlourmaid, sometimes one. She learn me how correctly to organise a cleaning order, to make s bed, to clean a toilet, to put towels and other necessary things.
I work from 9 to 14 and clean 6-8 hotel rooms, sometimes i clean reception, restaurante and bar. After cleaning, the main parlourmaid checed how correctly all is made.
Work of the parlourmaid very heavy, but for me most difficult in practice is dialogue. All parlourmaids speak in spanish and the main parlourmaid speaks in english little, but we try to speak and understand each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment