Hotel Dona Manuela

Hotel Dona Manuela

Monday, May 10, 2010


Hallo.My name is Catherina.I am one of the participants in Leonardo Da Vinci.My practice is held at the Hotel DONA MANUELA.The hotel has 19 rooms, located on 2 floors. Located in the heart of the city,overlooking the picturesque area with many parks.I like my job.During the week i work 4 hours and at weekends 1 day work 5 hours.Since working with me to my colleague on the project,we have shared responsibilities.One week in my responsibilities include cleaning of the bath complex,and the next week cleaning the bedroom.I try to communicate with the staff as often as possible,because i know that this will improve my knowledge in spanish and also strengtnen the relations not only with employees of the hotel,but also help in communicating with other people.I have a good relationship with the staff. A job not complicated, if you know how to work and have the desire and effort.
The entire hotel floors and stairs are covered with marble.In the hotel there are many tourists from different countries and other cities in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment